This is a modern book that feels true to tradition, printed with archival ink on fine art paper for a museum quality art book.
A range of awesome covers (Real leather included in price!)
+ the option to emboss with goid foils or your Wedding logo!
10 x 10 – $ 1 5 0 0 (20 pages)
– Matted and Flushmount pages in the same album
– Translucent personal title
– Velvet presentation bag
– Presentation box (10×10 and larger).
Duo’s are available in a range of sizes from 8×8 up to 18×12.
8 x 8 – $ 1 5 5 5 (20 pages)
10 x 10 – $ 1 9 3 5 (20 pages)
14 x 10 (Photographed above) – $ 2 2 6 0 (20 pages)
18 x 10 – $ 2 5 8 0 (20 pages)
Prices vary depending on what materials you want etc – get in touch for a quote!
“When making an investment, you want it to hold the same quality for years to come. Albums will only increase in value because as the years go on, you will be more and more glad that you bought it, especially if you are going through a beautiful leather-bound, custom-designed, hand assembled book.”
So many really great moments are happening and good lighting can help capture them in a more elegant way.
- Large windows & light spaces – when getting ready.
- At the reception avoid red and orange up lights during speeches or dancing – they are hard to fix after we leave! Stick to the normal dim lights & when its time to dance – make sure to get those green, yellow & blue DJ lights going (they make our photos crazy awesome!)
- 10-3pm is a crazy harsh sunlight time of day. Shadows & heat are all around. Plan to do things after or before this time or we can look for shady places we can hide that have interesting back drops!
- Golden hour – a must! Allow 20 minutes for this (it will be SO worth it!) Sunset in the summertime can vary in time but we LOVE love love, to take you out in it.
- Autumn/Winter Weddings – the sun goes down a lot earlier!
So often we see so many of your family and friends looking at you through camera screens, an iphone or even standing in front of us, just to capture a picture. When you pay us your hard earned money, we obviously want to give you the best photos we possibly can.
The idea of an Unplugged Wedding is where you ask guests to kindly not take any photos during the ceremony and better yet, don’t load any from the day on social media until you have your photos back from us. That means the first photos everyone will see are the best ones.
Plus we usually tag you in a few photos a few days after the Wedding anyway!
Also, we want to see your guests pretty faces! We love to capture moments of Mum, Dad, Grandma etc having a little cry or a smile. It’s such a shame if they are holding a camera up instead of being fully present in your moment.
A good article on unplugged Weddings can be read here
But have a think about it. One of our lovely brides had her guests not use their cellphones the whole day of the Wedding. Which was a shock to some, but really made everyone present and actually have many more professional photos from us!
Family photos are so very important, yet on the day it might be easy to forget someone. The idea to have family photos with every person at your wedding is fantastic, the actual deed, can be the hardest part of your wedding day! Have an epic MC who is good as bossing people around and knows who the people are in the family photos!
Tip #1 Keep the list as small as possible, don’t go for too many combinations as it starts to get confusing. Tip #2 Nominate someone to help get your families into these shots (the MC usually) but can be a friend too! Tip #3 Have a these straight after you have been congratulated as people tend to wander for food, toilet and drinks! Tip #4 Have a really good MC! They will be the ones in charge and need a loud voice or know how to wrangle people. A MIC is usually the best option and make sure you write peoples names on the list, not just simply “mum” or “Aunty” etc.\